The beginning of the end for traditional Telco’s? Access4... Read more
So, why should you consider switching your Cloud ISDN Provider:
- The rollout of NBN will see the disconnection of traditional ISDN services. Telstra has already stopped selling so if you needed more lines you can’t order them.
- Reduce your telephony costs right now including capped call plans.
- Keep your current phone system without needing to make any changes to it.
- You can run a Cloud PBX or UC alongside your existing PBX and migrate to cloud telephony at a speed that suits you.
- Trial a no-risk Cloud PBX deployment with 30 days cancellation terms on installation.
NBN coming soon?
Access4 Cloud ISDN means you don’t need to change over your PBX in a hurry. Therefore, if you’ve recently upgraded your PBX, this service will give you time to realise your investment in the asset more effectively.
Do you have a (better) plan (B)
Are you ready for the upcoming disconnection of the traditional ISDN and seamless transition to what follows?
- Reduce costs
- Better collaboration internally
- Improve the staff’s work flexibility
- Have options to switch from one device to another
- Create collaboration spaces with video and document sharing with customers
What would be our next steps?
- Access4 will install an Internet-based ISDN service, an onsite device and monitor your Internet connection quality.
- The Access4 service can use the onsite device to pass through calls to your existing ISDN service to ensure you don’t have call quality of drop out issues.
- If the Internet link is not capable of supporting voice, you can cancel the service within 30 days with no cancellation fee.
Does not include number hosting porting or internet connectivity charges. Premium calls (13, 1300 are charged at 30 cents per call). All included call packs are subject to an Acceptable Use Policy.
Australian carriers will be phasing out ISDN 2 and ISDN 10/20/30 services over the next five years, with disconnections commencing in June 2019.
You can get in touch with us (1300518063 or sign-up on this page to see options). Access4's range of UCaaS services is available through partners on month-to-month plans with no contracts to sign and no setup fees. Our partners also offer the option of an annual subscription, which will be available for customers at a discounted rate. The annual subscription fee also applies to call packs providing greater value to customers.
This became known as the Mean Opinion Score (MOS). Access4's approach is to monitor voice quality across its Unified Communications platform for Cloud PBX and Hosted Contact Centre users. For Access4 partners access to the same quality data is available for their customers. This real-time information helps in making sure any potential problems are proactively identified.
A service provider simply installs the cloud ISDN over your existing internet connection and completes a series of tests to ensure that the network performance on the link is sufficient for quality voice calls. If the network cannot support Cloud ISDN, you can just cancel the service. Incoming calls will continue to come from your existing ISDN so that no diversions are required before porting. You can then choose to deploy Cloud PBX from one user to all users when it suits your business requirements.
Our cooperation is built around our support to them and their customer base - knowing their needs and possible challenges. We help our partners to solve day-to-day communication requirements of their customers, helping them to transition seamlessly and improve collaboration at the same time.
We've to build Sasboss - provisioning tool that allows quick streamlining and customer installations with automated provisioning of UCaaS packs and IP handsets.
Unified Communications technology took the traditional 'landline' as we know it and merged it into the digital landscape. The phone of today is not the detached landline anymore; it become an active collaborating tool connected to your computer, tablet and mobile phone, gaining sophisticated and new functionalities.
1300 518 063