Ready for a new opportunity in Training and eLearning?
Access4 is looking for a dynamic Training Manager to join our head office in Southbank, Melbourne and take our partner program to the next level.
- An all-rounder ready to design, build and deliver a range of live and virtual classroom sessions
- Agile, with 3+ years industry experience, developing and producing technical content at speed.
- Familiar with the SaaS industry and best practice e-Learning/training principles.
- Excited to create relevant, engaging content across a range of digital channels.
- Data driven and ready to take charge in a high growth organisation.
- Creative, innovative and tech savvy with knowledge of WebEx (or similiar) and content authoring tools including: Articulate 360 suite, iSpring and Camtasia
A background in telecommunications would be beneficial but is not required.
Sound like you? Fill in the form below to submit your resume (pdf format only)
Access4 is a wholesale unified communications (UcaaS) provider empowering partners to grow in new markets through first-class infrastructure, automated provisioning and unrivaled support and sales enablement programs.